Monday, January 27, 2014

What I came here for

I picked the blog name Threadscapes because it relates to knitting, my favorite past time and forever obsession.  I'm not sure exactly what it is about it, but I can always find something new to excite me about knitting.  Endless colors, yarns, patterns...the choices are infinite!  I can spend an entire day knitting and not be bored.  And yet, not a single post so far about knitting.  Interesting.  There are lots of other topics I'd like to write about as well, but it's easiest to think about writing things related to knitting because I have some sense of accomplishment and mastery there.  While some may judge my style or color choices and I could give a rip about that, it's far scarier writing about real life and all it's challenges.

Anyways!  The next couple of posts I have in mind ARE knitting related, so let's get to the good stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment